Choose a stroller based on your lifestyle is one of the most important factors to consider when deciding on a stroller.
• Are you a city family who will be using your stroller all day every day or a suburban family who will mainly need it for walks around the neighbourhood and short trips away from home?
• What kind of space do you have in your home or apartment for stroller storage?
• Will you need to haul your stroller upstairs or onto public transportation?
• Do you plan on using one stroller for all of your needs or buying an all-purpose stroller then adding on a travel or jogging stroller as your little one grows?
Your stroller needs to meet the needs of your lifestyle, so think hard about these questions and more before deciding what’s right for you.
- Ease Of Lifting & Folding
Lifting the stroller, folding and unfolding is an important thing to consider when buying it. Things can get really troublesome if the stroller is heavy and you are unable to carry it on your own. There might be various instances when you have to lift the stroller and fold it on your own while holding the baby. A firm, steady and lightweight stroller is what you must be looking for.
- Soft & Washable Fabric
If you know babies, you know they’re messy. Your stroller seat will take a beating from spit-up, drool, drippy bottles and snack accidents, so it’s great if you can remove the seat cover and throw it in the washer. Beblum stroller fabrics are washable, just follow the simple instructions in the manual book.
- Sun Canopy
A bigger canopy provides more shade and privacy for your little one. Many canopies, especially larger ones, have peekaboo windows for you to check on your child without breaking stride. Some also come with a magnet closure so it’s nice and quiet.
- Newborn ready
You don’t want to wait until your baby is 6-months old and sitting up on their own to go on walks or family outings. Find a stroller that has a full-recline seat to support your baby. Beblum Navi Plus https://beblum.com.my/product/navi-plus/ has a sleep angle of 170, and can be adjusted to upright using the lever. 4 recline positions to choose from.
- Travel ready
A compact and cabin-sized stroller helps a lot, whether travelling in car or plane. No need to worry about the luggage space and weight with Beblum Micro Plus https://beblum.com.my/product/micro-plus/