WELCOME TO BEBLUM.COM.MY
We are committed to making your online purchasing experience hassle free and enjoyable for you. Purchasing our product(s) would mean that you have acknowledged the following terms, have understood them, and have agreed to abide and adhere to them.
By accessing this website, you give your clear and unambiguous consent to Beblum to collect and use your personal data for the purposes described below. Beblum reserves the right to amend these terms at any time, and by using this Website you agree that you will be bound by the current terms and any future terms changes. Do not continue to use the Beblum website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of France. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from Beblum.com.my and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- Order: You can submit an order for products to beblum.com.my by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the send order button. All prices are reflected in Malaysian Ringgit and include GST where applicable, providing delivery is to a location in. Deliveries outside of is not accepted. Goods supplied are not for resale. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card/debit card or PayPal payment is approved by PayPal or your credit card/debit card company.
The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us.
- Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order. Only credit, debit cards and eNets are acceptable as payment for orders via this site.
- Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within five working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we or our couriers will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 28 days from acceptance. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. All deliveries must be signed for and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products at your risk. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card/ debit card for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
- Payment: For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is dispatched for delivery to you. Items which are shipped directly from the manufacturer will be charged at the time of placing the order. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card, bank or PayPal account.
- Warranties: The products which are sold via this website have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside, unless the products are already certified with external authorities and standards. The majority of products will be covered for a period of 12 months from delivery, from defects in materials and workmanship.
We will replace products (or, where relevant, the faulty part) free of charge or, refund to you the price of the products by way of credit to your credit card/debit card, bank or PayPal account. This only applies if the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed. We will not have any further liability in respect of the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
It is important that you carefully read these terms and conditions of use before you register with beblum.com.my because your use of our website is subject to them.
- Terms and Conditions: We provide services to you through our website and those services are provided to you on the basis of these terms and conditions. Please note that they may vary from time to time without notice to you. Current terms will be made available as soon as possible on the website. When you use our website or any of our services you may be advised that special guidelines or rules apply. Unless otherwise stated, these guidelines or rules form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all users (including casual browsers) whether or not the registration process has been completed.
- Description of Services: You are able to benefit by using our website from a large number of online services and resources which include information, planners and directories, and any other services which we may add from time to time. We also may remove certain services from our website. Certain services may have their own, additional special terms and conditions. These will be made clear to you before you use those services. We may discontinue providing certain or all of the services on all or part of the website at our discretion and without notice to you. We will, however, endeavour to let you know of this via our site.
- Registration: Certain services are only available if you complete the registration process. By completing the registration process, you are stating that you are at least eighteen years of age or a minor with parental consent or that of a guardian to use our website. Please note: All minors are recommended to discuss these terms and conditions with their parents or guardians before completing the registration process. In return for you using our website and benefiting from our services, you agree to: provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself where required in the registration form, and to ensure that this information is kept accurate, complete and up to date. Once you have completed the registration process, you will have specified a username (email address) and a password. You must ensure that you keep your username and password in a safe and secure place and that you do not disclose them to anyone because you will be fully responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password. It is your responsibility to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your username and password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
- Code of Conduct: You are responsible for anything which you transmit or receive to, from or via or post on our website. We do not control or screen the content of what is posted to, from or via our website by our members or third parties, and accordingly we do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality or that it will not be objectionable to you. You should not place any reliance on, nor will we be responsible or liable for anything which has been transmitted or received, or ought to have been transmitted or received but was not. You are not permitted to use our website or any of our services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users. You are not permitted to transmit to, from or via or post on our website anything which you do not have a clear right to use. You must ensure that you do not transmit or post on our website any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment. You are not permitted to do anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our website and services, nor are you permitted to do anything which would disrupt the use and enjoyment of our website and our services by any other user. Other than as expressly permitted, by us in writing, you are not permitted to use our website to engage in any commercial activity of any form. We may be entitled at our discretion to refuse or remove anything which is transmitted to, from or via or posted on our website which, in our opinion, is objectionable or otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions. We will not be liable at all for doing this. We may record preserve and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via or posted on our website and the services, where required by law or where we are acting in good faith.
- Proprietary Rights and Licences: All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our website or is part of our services, is protected by our and their copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the website and our services, the software we use to operate the website and services and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the website and services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights. When you transmit or post any material to or on our website, you grant to us non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use or display or distribute that material in any way without any duty at all to account to you.
- Advertisements and Promotions: We may use our website or any of the services we provide or in any of the correspondence we send to you to run advertisements promoting products and services we offer or any of its subsidiaries, or any person or corporation duly authorised by us to advertise or promote their product or services through us.
- External Links: We may provide or third parties may provide links or other websites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those websites. We are not responsible for the availability of these websites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites you do so at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: You agree that:
- Your use of the website and our services is at your sole risk. The website and services are provided on an as is and as available basis. We expressly disclaim all conditions of any kind, including but not limited to conditions of title, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights;
- To the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that (a) the website and our services and/ or any information will meet your requirements, (b) your access to and use of the services will be error-free, (c) any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected. Further, if your use of the website results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this will not be at our risk and expense;
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the website or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the above, please contact us on +6012 338 8428 or by writing to us at email@example.com
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incurred in connection therewith) resulting from your misuse of our website or your breach of these terms and conditions. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, action or demand and will assist you as may be reasonably necessary providing you meet our costs and expenses (including our legal fees).
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/or damages of any nature resulting from: (a) your use or inability to use the website; (b) the services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these terms and conditions) or other terms and conditions that relate to our other goods and/or services we provide; (c) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third parties. You agree that in no event will our liability arising out of or in respect of these terms and conditions exceed RM300, 000.00 and that in no event will we be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether or not arising from any negligence on our part.
- Use and Storage: We may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the website and the services we provide, including limits to the size or number of e-mail messages you send or the time that messages may be stored or posted on our website. We are entitled to delete any material at any time and we will not be liable in any way for deleting or failing to store or post any material which you may transmit to us.
- Suspension and Termination: We may in our sole discretion suspend and/or terminate registration or use of our website or our services at any time and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and or termination. Typically, we would only do this where you have not used our services for some time or if we believe that you have acted inconsistently with those terms and conditions. However, there may be other reasons why we would suspend and/or terminate.
- General: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our services and of our website and supersede any and all prior agreements, arrangements and representations (save in respect of those made fraudulently). Data and certain other information you provide is subject to the term of our Privacy Statement. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term. You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the website or our services. These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts. For up-to-date information on our services and all support facilities or if you are dissatisfied with our website, our services or have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact us at +6012 338 8428 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term.
You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the website or our services. These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts.
PRICE AND/OR DESCRIPTION CHANGES
All pictures, and descriptions on this Website reserve rights that are subjected to change without any prior notice.
ERRORS ON BEBLUM’S WEBSITE
Prices and availability of products are subject. Beblum reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AND OFFERS
Beblum reserves the right to change how the vouchers are given to the customer, including whether they are given on paper, by e-mail, via an app or SMS.
Beblum.com.my reserve the right to change the value of competition prizes and discounts available at any time without notice.
USING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS
Terms and conditions of individual discount vouchers apply. Discount vouchers must be presented at time of purchase.
Membership discount cannot be used in conjunction with staff discount, childcare/nursery discounts or any other discount voucher or code. They cannot be exchanged for cash, or used to purchase gift vouchers/cards or any net-priced products.
Defaced, scanned or photocopied discount vouchers are void and will not be accepted. No discount voucher or code may be sold (including without limitation on any auction site) whether for profit or otherwise, or reproduced on any website. Discount vouchers are not transferable. They must not be distributed to the wider public. Such activity will render discount vouchers void. – need to relook on this
Postage and packaging charges are not subject to discount.
All products are subject to availability.
Beblum reserve the right to withdraw any products, promotional offers, competitions, vouchers or codes at any time.
Offers and competition prizes provided to Beblum members may be provided by a 3rd party. Beblum.com.my are not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the offer, prize or discounts. Third party terms and conditions will apply.
By sharing photos in any of the following manners:
Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest with the hashtag #beblummalaysia.
By responding to Beblum’s photo rights request with the hashtag #beblummalaysia
You are agreeing to the following:
- That you rightfully own all content and information you post or share using this Website (referred to above as “User Content” including but not limited to photos, videos, emails and comments).
- You agree to give permission to Beblum, a license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the Beblum.com.my, Beblum’s social media sites and other Beblum marketing purposes, including but not limited to print materials, email, customer & consumer communications, store materials and other marketing.
- Beblum may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where you or others may view your User Content, and Beblum may use your User Content to advertise and promote Beblum and Beblum.com.my. The license for Beblum to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes.
- The license for Beblum to your User Content is fully paid and royalty free, meaning Beblum do not owe you anything else in connection with Beblum’s use of your User Content. Beblum may exercise its rights anywhere in the world. Finally, the license for Beblum is in perpetuity.
You promise that:
You own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give Beblum the rights described above; you have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content; and your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your User Content and this Website, for all activities that occur or actions taken under your User Content or in connection with this Website.
Beblum may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason, as well as remove User Content from the Site for any reason.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Beblum does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Beblum, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Beblum shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Beblum reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Beblum a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Beblum may terminate your access to all or any portion of this Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using this Website.
You agree that all content and materials made available by Beblum at this Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Beblum in writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content.
When you use this Website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to Beblum, you are communicating with Beblum electronically. You consent to receive communications from Beblum electronically. Beblum will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on this Website or through the other Beblum Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Beblum provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Beblum, its affiliates and respective officers, directors, employees and agent (referred to as “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (regardless of legal or administrative) and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted or filed by any third party against any of Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to your use of this Website or any breach of these terms by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of these terms.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All materials, information, software, products and services included in or available through this website (referred to as “the content”) are provided “as is” and “as available”. this website and content are provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed. Beblum, and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers do not warrant that:
(a) the content is timely, accurate, complete, reliable or correct;
(b) this website will be secure or available at any particular time or location;
(c) any defects or errors will be corrected;
(d) the content is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
(e) the results of using the website will meet your requirements. your use of the website is solely at your own risk.
In no event shall Beblum (or its affiliates, licensors and suppliers) be liable concerning the subject matter of this agreement, regardless of the form of any claim or action (whether in contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise), for any
(a) matter beyond its reasonable control,
(b) loss or inaccuracy of data, loss or interruption of use, or cost of procuring substitute technology, goods or services, or
(c) direct or indirect, punitive, incidental, reliance, special, exemplary or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of business, revenues, profits or goodwill, even if Beblum has been advised of the possibility of such damages. these limitations are independent from all other provisions of this agreement and shall apply notwithstanding the failure of any remedy provided herein.
Unless otherwise stated, Beblum and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Beblum. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from Beblum for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.beblum.com.my
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.beblum.com.my
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.beblum.com.my
- Redistribute content from Beblum (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
- Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
(b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Beblum; and
(d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
- Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator beblum.com.my being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Beblum’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Beblum makes best effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in the website. However, Beblum does not warranty accuracy of the information, and no liability or responsibility is assumed for any errors or omissions in the contents. Beblum reserves the right to change product(s), product description(s), availability, prices at any time without prior notice or obligation.
TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHTS
All brand names are registered trademarks of respective owners. Beblum does not claim any legal interests in trademarks, logos, or other intellectual properties, other than those of our own.
Photos and videos that belong to Beblum elsewhere requires consent from Myumee Marketing PLT.