- Register your purchase at www.beblum.com.my/warranty-registration/ within 7 days of the date of purchase. Please note that products which are not registered in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, without valid proof of purchase, shall be deemed invalid in this warranty. A digital copy proof of purchase (receipt) must be uploaded to support the purchase of the product.
- Baby gears including stroller, baby cot and car seat will be covered for a warranty period of 12 months from the date of purchase/delivery, from defects in materials, workmanship and mechanism only subject to the completion of online warranty registration. This warranty is only applicable to Beblum Stroller Series, Beblum Car Seat Series and Beblum Cot Series products bought in Malaysia from Beblum Malaysia only.
- The warranty coverage is recognized only by the local authorized distributor (*) at the country where the product is purchased from, for the first user and his/her children. For purchase in Malaysia, the purchaser/ user must register their purchased product at www.beblum.com.my/warrantyregistor within 7 days of the date of purchase to be the eligibility for warranty.
- It does not cover normal wear and tear, accident, incorrect or inappropriate usage of gear that does not follow the instructions in the manual, casualties and carelessness, cosmetic issues such as fading or scratches from normal wear, personal opinion dissatisfaction pertaining to functionality, features or aesthetics, repairs carried out by a third party. The only remedy available under this warranty will be the replacement of the defective part. Beblum is unable to refund or exchange damaged items resulting from misuse, abuse, or normal tear and incorrect assembly.
- Beblum as the local authorized sole distributor, will do final validation on the actual product upon the warranty claim request. The original valid invoice must be presented during the warranty claim request to assure the authenticity of the product and sales channel.
- The above-stated warranty provision period is valid only for new stock. We shall reserve the right to vary the warranty coverage for the purchase of display unt, open unit, price marked down unit or received by lucky draw/contest.
- We reserve the right to impose charges for services on the product which are outside the cover of the warranty. We also reserve the right to decline to provide service where the product is obsolete, no longer deemed serviceable or replaceable for any reason. Products after servicing or inspections must be collected within one (1) month from the date of notification.
- We shall reserve the right to vary, modify or change the terms and conditions herein due to change(s) in the availability of services, products and/or spare parts or for the purposes of complying with applicable policies, rules, and regulations.
- Upon valid claim under this warranty, you are required to return your product us by contacting our Customer Service via Whatsapp 012 3388 428 or Email email@example.com
Operation hour: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm (Monday to Friday only, excludes public holiday).
- Shipping of the product is at the responsibility of the owner and at the owner’s cost.
It is important to read and abide to the following instructions and the instruction manual located in your product to ensure safe use and fully maximise the included warranty.